Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

No samples?

Very upset that my order that was delayed to begin with arrived today with not one sample I had selected!! So upset as the reason I shop at Sephora online is for samples this was my first order and I am so upset. The closest Sephora is an hour and half away from me..not sure if I need to consider where I spend my money next time

Re: No samples?

My last three orders I have not received my three samples. I did not get substitutions samples just NOTHING! I tried to email Sephora direct about this constant problem and my response was that I could send back my order if I was not satisfied? What Sephora does not get is that people will base there decisions on purchasing makeup, skincare, and fragrances after trying a free sample. If I try a product and really like it I will purchase the full size product. I also have flash shipping which I paid for and my orders are NOT getting here in a flash! Placed an order on August 25th and just got it this evening on August 29th. Sephora has really dropped the ball in shipping, customer service, and not delivering what was promised! I used to order from Sephora once a week and spent a ton of money with this company but every order is nothing but a let down! I see there are a lot of related posts regarding this matter and that it has been happening for a while now. In the meantime I will keep spending my money at Nordstroms (they actually give you the free samples you pick!) Customers are taking notice Sephora!!!     

RE: No samples?

Just opened my shipment and same thing - nothing. No samples. Another recent order had 2 samples. If I get them- almost all samples are replacements nowadays. I agree - it's disappointing.

This is like the fifth time this has happened where I don't have samples (zero) in my shipments. I always select them. I had two packages arrive just today where I didn't have any (even replacement samples) with my order. 

I guess this is a common theme for a lot of people, but I find it super annoying. 

Hi Kjamess07, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive samples with your order. I will send you a message to help.

The same thing happened to me when I received my package this morning. The promo was there, but the three samples weren't.

For another package (I got yesterday) I got different samples (that I didn't choose). I let that go because they probably ran out.

Hi MLaudy, We do have to make substitutions for out of stock samples. Sorry for the inconvenience!

This has happened to me as well. It is a little bit annoying, for sure. I've made TONS of online purchases with Sephora, and I've noticed that this only happens during big sales or big new releases when I'm sure they're receiving a high volume of orders. Maybe they just run out some times. I don't know. I don't work there and I haven't spoken to customer service about this. That is just what I am speculating.

Not receiving samples has not been a common occurrence for me and Sephora customer service has always been great to me, so I personally have no problem continuing to shop at Sephora.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing