Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

No refund on points??

I purchase magnetic lashes on the website using 500 points, super excited to use them but they were way too much lash for me. The picture of the model made them seem more natural looking. Went to return them and did not get the 500 points back, was told they are non refundable?! So very disappointing… it takes so long to save up 500 points and to get it taken away like that is very disappointing. I was looking forward to using those points for another purchase. 
When I contacted customer service, she sounded like a robot and just repeated over and over again it was in the policy. They started this new $10 off two years ago! I signed up for beauty insider 10+ years ago!! I don’t sit here and update myself on your policy every year! There should have been some sort of disclaimer when you use those points to let you know they are non refundable. Bad unfair policy and makes your customers feel unappreciated. Will have to really think about purchasing from here again… 

Re: No refund on points??

Hi @patty423,

I'm so sorry to hear the item you purchased isn't working out for you! Regretfully, the 500 points are non-refundable if an item is returned and this is listed in our terms and conditions here:

https://www.sephora.com/beauty/terms-conditions-beauty-insider#tier-benefits

I appreciate your feedback and will share this with our Beauty Insider Team.

Regards,

Danee

Re: No refund on points??

Repeating what was already said ten millions times and sending me a link to your policy doesn’t make your “rewards” program or the customer feel any better. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing