Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

No Samples

This is the 3rd order I've placed where I have not received samples...so annoying, and seriously has me considering shopping elsewhere. Anyone else having this issue? I understand that sometimes you get something other than what is expected, etc. but this is my 3rd order with zero samples.

RE: No Samples

Re: RE: No Samples

Hi @Ajb22,

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your samples. 

Best,

Zakiya

RE: Re: RE: No Samples

My most recent order number is , but this has happened numerous times year. It is so frustrating because I order online mostly to get samples.

Re: RE: Re: RE: No Samples

Hi @Ajb22

I am sorry to hear this! I will take a look further and will send you a private message to help shortly. Please note that the order number was removed from your post for security purposes. Thank you.

Warm regards,

Laurie

Re: No Samples

Hi @Habeebs,

I am so sorry to hear this! I will send you a PM to further assist you with this. 

Best,

Rebecca

Re: No Samples

That's super frustrating.  I usually get samples included but have noticed a few times one is missing or they replaced it with something else.  I was disappointed when they reduced the samples from 3 to 2.  My most recent issue was using a promo code for the Laura Mercier foundation sample and they gave me a completely different shade.  U should reach out to customer service! If u havent already of course ☺

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors