Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

No Samples...again!

Just received my order and Surprise...NO SAMPLES...AGAIN. 

I know it's a small problem but it upsets me how cheap Sephora is. I spent almost $200 on this order...I'm rouge...(not that it matters). But they are cheap! They do not even let you combine promo codes...nor do they give you a gift for hitting VIB or Rogue. I'm so over it

Re: No Samples...again!

I haven’t received samples with my order the last several times. And the same rewards are still being offered. If they don’t have them anymore they should be removed from selection or replaced with something similar. I’m sick of little things like this always being left out of orders, and the fact that you don’t even get samples in store at the cash register. No reward for re-rouging. All of the monthly rewards now need a purchase of $35 or $75 now. There hasn’t been any rouge events this year because of Covid, and they haven’t made up for this at all. If we had ulta in Canada 😡

Hi @furbio,

I'm sorry to hear your samples were missing from a few of your recent orders. I will send you a PM to further assist. Additionally, I appreciate all of your feedback and I will share this with the appropriate departments.

Always,
Danee

Same!! Idk what is going on with Sephora! They really must not give a s*** anymore

Hi @Rclemence,

I am very sorry that your samples were missing and I will send you a message shortly.

Best,

Laurie

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing