Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

No Samples Available to Add to Order

I've been waiting all day to make a purchase online @ Sephora.ca and there are no free samples to add to my bag. On the weekend, there were very few soI thought I'd wait to see what items would be added today (on Monday).  I understand that they're free, but none ...really?  I'm VIB Rouge, the Rewards Bazaar items ALWAYS sell out before I'm done work and can check the site, and now there aren't even free samples available to add to my cart. What gives, Sephora (specifically online sephora.ca) ?

Tags:

RE: No Samples Available to Add to Order

Same here! So I waited. They refilled all the samples this morning so I went shopping! But now I have to deal with another problem of not getting 3x the points I was supposed to receive...

Re: RE: No Samples Available to Add to Order

@MissCassandra The bonus points should be applied within 24 hours, not necessarily immediately. You can see the terms and conditions here: 

http://www.sephora.com/beauty-offers?icid2=ss_dtb_0812

IMG_1591.JPG

RE: Re: RE: No Samples Available to Add to Order

Thanks @lachaton! I should have read the fine print more carefully!

Re: No Samples Available to Add to Order

I'm  VIB rouge too and in the same boat. I have been holding off on placing my order over the weekend because of the very limited samples available and today when I logged in there was no sample left at all. It's frankly ridiculous, I guess my order will have to wait.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_1591.JPG
testing