cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

No Samples Again - Round 6

Hi Sephora Team, 

Please remedy this. I understand samples run out, but I will continue to request a solution for every order that doesn't give any samples because it's happening way too often, unfortunately. If this continues this year, I will clear out my points and choose to buy direct/Shoppers/Ulta because samples are no longer being given, replacements are not given, and I can't use my points for any of the options because anything over 750 is always sold out. The incentives were the reason I shopped here, but the incentives don't exist anymore, but they keep making it look like it's attainable. I hope Sephora either commits to their incentives or changes them in a way they can actually promise because claiming you offer these incentives while not actually giving them for the last couple of years seems downright shady. Ladies and gents, if you've been burned for as long as I have, it is time to move your spending elsewhere. I love Sephora, so it sucks to admit things are different now.

Tags:

Re: No Samples Again - Round 6

Hi @Solosaysana,

I'm so sorry to hear this! I'll send you a message.

Warm regards,

Laurie

Hi LaurieBT,

I regret to say I once again received no samples for my most recent order. Can you kindly assist?

Thanks!

Melisa

Hi @Solosaysana,

I'm sorry to hear this and I'll send you a message.

Best regards,

Laurie

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing