Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Never received any free samples

I started my shopping at Sephora since last year and I always prefer Sephora to other sites because there are so many brands. However, there’s one thing that Sephora consistently disappoints me- the missing samples! I have never received the free samples I chose in the basket. Not even one in all my orders. It just doesn’t only happen during the spring sale as it has happened since my first purchase in last year. 

After all, I just want my samples back to try out the items of my interest, I don’t mind receiving the orders 1-2 days late! 

Tags:

Re: Never received any free samples

Hi @Chubby914,

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your samples! I will send you a PM for further assistance. 

Best,
Zakiya

RE: Never received any free samples

This has been an ongoing issue. They used to have 3 free samples then decreased to 2. Like yourself, I enjoy the free samples since in the past that led both to purchasing full size items as well as preventing a return due to an allergic reaction. Sephora has awesome return policies, but if a sample can establish whether I can tolerate a product or not, I prefer to be less wasteful. It seems petty to some to complain about FREE items, but really its more about missed opportunities. Hopefully you will get to enjoy samples in the future!
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing