Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Natasha Denona Aeris Palette not online?!

I'm wondering when Sephora Canada online will have the new Natasha Denona Holiday EDition #2 Aeris palette. It's supposed to be there but only #1 is available. I would rather order through Sephora than another site 😕  

Re: Natasha Denona Aeris Palette not online?!

I am in the same boat.  I want to order from sephora.  I called the Rouge line and they said it sold out 😞  I never saw it available though and trust me I have been stalking the site!

I'm wondering the same thing!! I found Joya in store in Calgary however they didn't have Aeris and its not on the Canadian Sephora 😞

XxTashaxTerrorx wrote:

I'm wondering when Sephora Canada online will have the new Natasha Denona Holiday EDition #2 Aeris palette. It's supposed to be there but only #1 is available. I would rather order through Sephora than another site 😕  

Yep it says it's on the website but it doesn't show up. I'm pretty bummed guess Sephora is gonna lose a customer for this item and I'll go buy with besutylish 

Hi @XxTashaxTerrorx + @quinnmakeupgirl. Sorry about this. This item may be out of stock on our Canadian website. I recommend contacting your local Sephora store for product information and availability.

xo,

Jamila 

Ottawa stores said they never got it.

I will check in with our Sephora Canada team to see if I can get details about the Joya #1 palette. Thanks for your patience.

xo,

Jamila 

Hi jamila, is there an update on this?

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing