Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

NEW IN THE COUNTRY, NEW SEPHORA APP

Hello! I just arrived here in the US & first store I went in to shop is Sephora. I only had my name, mobile number and email address asked whenever I shop. Im just curious, can I still have my points added to my account, now that Ive finally downloaded the Sephora app? Please? 😔 Big thanks!

as long as your email and number is attached to your acco...

as long as your email and number is attached to your account your points will be added. Also, if you are connected on the mobile app, there is a section where you can pull up your virtual card and they scan it for you upon checking out. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the reply Gheezy! The thing is I just had the...

Thanks for the reply Gheezy! The thing is I just had the app ready yday, but the first 3 (or 4 times) Ive shopped in Sephora was twice in JC penney store and another one from the Sephora outlet itself, and in those times I only gave them my email add and mobile number. And why is it in the email it says I have 30 points and in the Sephora app, it says I have a 130 points. Hmm? Do I have 2 accounts now? 😶

does your app have the same email and number? I recommend...

does your app have the same email and number? I recommend you call customer care to verify your account and if you do, ask if there's a way to combine it into one. Otherwise, I'd use the 130 pts one. 😊🤗
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing