Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

NEED TO EXCHANGE A PALETTE FOR THE SECOND TIME. PLEASE HELP!

EXCHANGE AN ITEM TWICE? 

So I got an Anastasia Beverly Hills cream palette for Christmas this year. The color ended up being too dark (i could tell before even touching it) and looked dried out so I never even used it, just went in and exchanged it in January for a lighter shade. The original date my mom bought it was Nov. 27th. After exchanging it I have not tried the new one until now, and this color doesn't work either its not for my skin color and it made my cheeks break out. They are just so much i'd hate to lose out, I don't want money back or anything to that nature, i'd just like a piece of makeup that isn't going to go to waste. My question is if Sephora would allow me to make another exchange? i never make returns/exchanges this was my first ever. I also have both original receipts from the OG purchase and from the first exchange as well. Anyone who can help i'd really appreciate it!

CommunityUsersPrivate Messages

Re: NEED TO EXCHANGE A PALETTE FOR THE SECOND TIME. PLEASE HELP!

Hi xcheeeks,

I'm sorry to hear both of these palettes didn't work out for you! I'd recommend contacting your local Sephora store directly for more information regarding exchanges. Any Cast Member you speak with should be able to assist you! Thank you 🙂

Always,

Danee

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing