Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

My review didn’t fully post?

I needed to post a review of a product(milk makeup kush lash primer) for a company I got a free sample from. I need to submit a screenshot proving I followed all regulations when posting but your website cut off basically all my review? It just has the first 5 words. Why is this? Can you fix it? 

Re: My review didn’t fully post?

Hello @broganvanessa! I am sorry to hear that! I took a quick look at your review, but I do not see the rest of it showing in our system! I have deleted the initial review, but I am sorry to say that there is not a way to retrieve the portion that was lost.  I'm very sorry about that!  

The review will be removed from the site within the next 24 hours, but you are welcome to resubmit the review again.  If you are using a mobile device, I recommend switching over to a desktop to submit the review.  

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with! 

Regards, 

Kevin

@kevinbt  also idk if we can have more than one review on an item at one time so idk if that’s why the two other times I tried havent posted yet but I have a limited time I can post this and need to send a screenshot to the brand to prove I followed directions 

@broganvanessa I'm sorry that it was not working again! I took a look and I saw two reviews, but it appears that the text was cut short from those as well.  I have removed them, but I recommend this time trying from a different browser to post your review! I would also take a screenshot of the review before submitting it so that maybe you can use that to send to the brand and explain how your reviews are not going through correctly on the site.  They know that things can happen from time to time and I am sure they would understand if they are expecting a review from you.  

Please try again and let me know! 

Regards, 

Kevin

@kevinbt  Well I tried again 2 times on my phone before I read this and it posted only the first couple words again. Ugh lol can you delete that one too? I also submitted one from my computer this morning but I don’t see it yet 😭 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing