Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

My order was cancelled, but I was charged anyway?

Hi!

I've already tried emailing customer service about this, but after I replied to the automated response a few days ago I didn't hear anything back.

I placed an order on the 2nd, but received an email two days later informing me that my order was cancelled due to a problem with my payment authorization. It states at the bottom of the email that I was NOT charged for the order, but both my bank account and Paypal overview show a processing charge to Sephora. I definitely had enough money in my bank account and used the correct payment information, but as of today I have still not received an update or had my money returned to me.

I am still interested in purchasing the items in the order I placed as they are for a Christmas gift, but I would need the payment to either be accepted or refunded to me in order to do so. 

Please let me know if there's anything I can do on my end to resolve this.

Thank you in advance for your time,

-Kaitlyn

Re: My order was cancelled, but I was charged anyway?

Hi there @Anonymous. So sorry about this. What you see is a pending authorization for your order that was cancelled. We will reverse this authorization and the funds are returned to your account. Per PayPal's policy, it can take 1 - 30 business days to reflect in your account. Here is the information on their policy: http://bit.ly/2yUP8Oj.

xo,

jamila

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing