Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

My account says im officially a VIB but I never got any email with offers?

I thought that I would get a free gift for becoming a VIB ... ?? Any one know anthing about the VIB .

You don't get a gift card but you should get an email wit...

You don't get a gift card but you should get an email with a 10 percent off coupon, which you can use online or print it and use it in the store.

Thanks for answering redglitter!   @loverslain - Sorry ab...

Thanks for answering redglitter!

@loverslain - Sorry about that! I'll send you a message with detailed information to help you. Smiley Wink

I am having the same problem. My most recent order made m...

I am having the same problem. My most recent order made me a VIB (and online it says I am one) but I never got the email.

Re: I am having the same problem. My most recent order made m...

Also, for some reason I am a "newcomer" on here...

My account says that same thing and I received nothing ei...

My account says that same thing and I received nothing either.  I thought you got a 10% discount.  I asked the girl in the store and she told me to check my online account, but all it says is that I have reached VIB status but not really anything else.  I was looking around for an answer and haven't found one yet.  I was in a Sephora a few weeks ago when I was close to being VIB and the girl told me to do all my shopping at once because you get a discount when you do reach VIB.  I only needed $35 more dollars to reach, and when I shopped for Christmas gifts, I spent way more than that.  I did it all in one shot because I expected to get a discount and I didn't and of course the girl that told me that wasn't there.  So I am as lost as you!  I was hoping to have an email explaining more.  Maybe because of the holiday they are behind?   Good luck!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors