Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

My Shopping List didn't carry over to the new site!

I had around 25 items in my Sephora shopping list and thought they would transfer over when the new site showed up. I love the new site, but when I signed in my shopping list is shown as empty! Is there a way I can get it back or should I try to remember and manually put everything back in?

This happened to me too, and I am REALLY STEAMED. I had W...

This happened to me too, and I am REALLY STEAMED. I had WAY more than 25 items on there, mostly things I had done a lot of research on , tested, shade matched for my skin tone, etc. All that info was saved in the Shopping List feature (and in the Wish List feature on the Beta site) and now it is ALL GONE. Months ago I was notified that the Gift Registry feature was going away, and Sephora.com provided the *instruction* that saving data to the Shopping List would keep it safe. But it hasn't. It's all lost now. I'm FURIOUS. I am glad to see I'm not alone, but there is no way I'll be able to remember the things I had on that list - I kept the list so that I didn't HAVE to remember. Now I'm going to have to start doing research/shade matching/swatching/testing ALL OVER AGAIN. I CERTAINLY hope Sephora plans to do something to rectify this situation. Surely the data from everyone's lists is still on a server *SOMEWHERE*. I hope they get it ported back again, AND SOON. YOU HEAR ME, SEPHORA?? FIX IT.

@Sorry ladies! I will send you a message to get more info...

@Sorry ladies! I will send you a message to get more information about the issue. If the products were in your gifty registry, we did send out an email a few months ago to move them to the shopping list, so if that wasn't done we won't be able to retrieve those products.

Re: This happened to me too, and I am REALLY STEAMED. I had W...

I would really like to get my list back, I too had way more than 25 things on it and I'd spent so much time testing and researching and finding the perfect products, my husband even knew to just check that list to find something I'd love if he wanted to get me a present. Now it's all gone and there's no way I'll remember all the products I had on there, it's incredibly frustrating to be honest. I hope they fix it soon...

after the website upgrade, my shopping list showed up as a really OLD list, with a lot of items missing. can you please fix the error and bring back my most recent pre-upgrade list??? thanks!

Me too! I'd like my list. Fix please!!!!!

@SarahOMiller I'm so sorry! I'll send you a message with more information

Yep, this happened to me too. Half of my list vanished, a...

Yep, this happened to me too. Half of my list vanished, and some products were added back on that I had deleted months ago!

Re: Yep, this happened to me too. Half of my list vanished, a...

me also, I had saved so many products I wanted to buy! annoying.

I think most people are having problems. :/ Today mine wa...

I think most people are having problems. :/ Today mine was deleted and it won't let me add anything to redo it.

This issue has been reported and we're looking into it. F...

This issue has been reported and we're looking into it. From what we know so far, a few things could be happening here...

1. Gift registries went away, so if you didn't transfer items from here to your shopping list, they will be lost

2. There seems to be a delay with migrating some data, so it could take a day or so to update completely

3. Possible the items may be lost and you will need to re-add them

Either way, the experience is not ideal and we apologize for that. Our IT Team is looking into it and we will post an update as we know more.

Thank you for your patience and for reporting this! Smiley Happy

XO,
Olivia

Hi marinaanne147!   I've experienced the same problem......

Hi marinaanne147!

I've experienced the same problem... but I just tried to remember everything I was planning to order and replaced it.  I think that's just what you'll have to do. :/

Hope that helped!!

xoxo, Charlotte Smiley Very Happy

Re: Hi marinaanne147!   I've experienced the same problem......

@Pygmym I'll send you a message to help with the issue.

I cannot add anything to my list! Whenever I add something to my shopping list, it will tell me that it's added, and the pop-up will show up in the corner, but whenever I go to visit my actual shopping list, it's empty!

I also lost my list - luckily I hadn't upgraded my app so I was still able to access it there. Unfortunately, I'm only able to add 17 items to my list. Anytime I try to add more, it doesn't stick. Smiley Sad

I had the same thing happen too...I doubt that customer s...

I had the same thing happen too...I doubt that customer service will be able to restore shopping lists so I would just start to re-add what you can remember.  I started to re-add this morning and along the way found several other things that I love that I just have to have lol Smiley Happy

15 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors