Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

My Orders are BLOCKED NOW Sephora???

So in August I placed an order that wasn't what I ordered so I sent it back for a refund. I use PayPal and I have for YEARS with Sephora, never had an issue. Ever. Plus I've shopped with Sephora for YEARS. I waited well over a month for my refund and nothing. So I reached out to Sephora and they said "Yes, we did receive your return at the warehouse. Were just waiting for the refund to be sent to PayPal." OK, so I waited patiently for 3 more weeks & nothing. So I filed a claim with PayPal and they honored the refund in my favor as it should be. Well, guess what? I placed an order in November & after waiting for my tracking info I see in my account that it is an Unsuccessful Authorization. That's odd cause I've NEVER had a problem with PayPal, they pay immediately. I've got many purchases to prove it. When I called Sephora's CS Dept. it was because of my previous transaction and that I filed a claim with PayPal. Well, @sephora unless you make this RIGHT you've lost a very good customer for LIFE. I'll take my business to Ulta & Nordstrom. That claim was filed because NO ONE should have to wait over TWO MONTHS for a refund. 

Re: My Orders are BLOCKED NOW Sephora???

@Truebrunette63 I will look into this for you and send you a PM. 

I appreciate it. I've got a very good social media following on IG & if this is not resolved, I will let everyone know of my unhappiness with this situation. I'm so disappointed & quite insulted to be honest!

I’ve seen a lot of people on these threads experience the unsuccessful authorization issue from Sephora (myself included) and never any resolution. I’ve been waiting over a month and keep getting messages saying it will be resolved but don’t hear anything back. I hope you post about your issue and let as many people as possible know as you are not the only person having issues. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing