Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

My Orders Are Hanging In "Pending"

Hi!

My online orders essentially are getting cancelled for no clear reason and with no notification from Sephora. This is very frustrating. Also I'm VIB Rouge and once I get my orders, they're taking weeks to arrive!

This is what has happened thus far: I placed an order on November 5th during the Rouge sale. By November 12th, I hadn't received it, so I called customer service and they said that they would have to place the order again. There was no explanation of why or any apology from customer service. I finally received my items on November 24th, even though I'm Rouge! Again, no notification of any problem or delay. And my account still says that original order from November 5th is "Pending"...not sure why that is.

I then placed another order on November 15th and the same thing happened. By November 26th, I had not received it and it still showed as "Pending", so I called customer service again and they said the order would have to be cancelled and re-placed just like the last one! I asked the customer agent why this keeps happening and he asked if my delivery address is a place of business. I told him that is was, and he said that this is probably why my orders are getting hung up, because having your package shipped to your office violates Sephora's Terms of Use or something, which is ridiculous! I live in an apartment downtown and if it was left at my door, it would likely get stolen! Again, through all this, Sephora didn't send me a single email to let me know that there was any problems.

So is TLDR: Sephora, why are you randomly cancelling my orders???, but more importantly, why aren't you sending an email to state that there's a problem?!! As a customer I should be free to have my package shipped to the address of my choice within reason of course (but a professional office is *not* a conflict).  Although the customer service agent I spoke to today was lovely, overall, this is terrible customer service. Also, my first order that did arrive had a broken item and an item missing, so there's a few more reasons I will think twice about shopping with Sephora in the future.

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing