Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Multiple Days without Order Sent to Warehouse?

Hi Mods-  Can someone PM me? I placed two orders recently that haven't even been sent to warehouse yet.

I'm Rouge/Flash/could've walked to one of the warehouses already in distance.  Can someone please see what's going on? They're 2 Viseart palettes, so Sephora has a hold on my bank card for a nice chunk of change without apparently doing anything. I actually needed the one by tomorrow, so I specifically ordered from Sephora due to my usual order time- even during sales.

So is there something going on? I would've ordered from another retailer and received today but chose to go with Sephora.

Re: Multiple Days without Order Sent to Warehouse?

Hi starletta8,

I apologize for the delay receiving your orders! I will send you a private message to provide you with more information regarding your orders.

Always,

Danee

Very disappointed to still not have heard from anyone.

I've been a loyal customer for years, but the fact that nobody can be bothered to contact me about my issue is yet another reason why I'm looking at other retailers.

Also: if Sephora isn't going to fill the order, I'd like to know so I can purchase the items from another retailer.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing