Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Moschino x Sephora collection

I saw recently there was a collection recently that was on your site/app saying it would come Aug 18, then changed to Aug 25. And now I cannot find it anywhere. I clicked the "notify me" so I could purchase the eye shadow pallet which was the main item I wanted. I got no notification and it is no longer in my "loves" and no longer on the App. When I try to find it online it says the site page no longer exists. Not sure what happened but I was extremely excited to get it and now I don't have the option. Is there one available somewhere or is there a way I can get one? I'm extremely upset that I did not receive an email letting me know if it was in stock, in turn not allowing me to get the item. This has never happened in the past and I am annoyed because this was something I was waiting for to buy myself for my birthday. My little gift to myself. Please help me out here. Thank you.

RE: Moschino x Sephora collection

Is Sold Out every you can try on EBay but is triple the price.

Re: Moschino x Sephora collection

Hi @ChrisThompson  There are several threads about this collection. It's sold out. Maybe you can get lucky with a store near you but most stores are sold out as well. This is the thread with updates regarding the collection. Depending on where you live they might not have received it yet.... but doubt it since it seems most stores got it Friday during the day.

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Moschino-X-Sephora-Collection-Updates/m-p/2930395#M349...

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing