Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Moschino not being shipped

There is a lot of talk on social media about Sephora cancelling Moschino collaboration orders.

I ordered when it first released but only part of my order says shipped.  A friend who ordered after I did got her order cancelled.  Another friend who ordered after I did has her whole order shipped--which includes the item that was not shipped in my order!

Why hasn't the rest of my order shipped?  How are orders filled?  It doesn't look like they are filled in order they came in.  I'm worried that I won't get the rest of my order now.

Re: Moschino not being shipped

Hi @glideron1022

I can look into this for you. I'll send you a private message. 

Beauty On, 

Mali

sephora is being ridiculous not only a lot of people boug...

sephora is being ridiculous not only a lot of people bought more than one shadow pallet while people with 1 pallet got a BASKET OUT OF DATE msg. now some of the products are circulating the web for more than a100 dollars and people who got the chance to get their order thru is nowgetting cancelled. this release was chaotic. and i know a lot people are like stop your whinning and blah blah blah but its not even that. its the fact that some of us had the items in our basket ready to pay and others got their order thru and we cant even proceed to the paying method or others get a cancellation days later. some crappy system. then we call customer service and they cant even hand out information all they say is "im sorry"

@glideron1022 I just got notification that the palette I ordered shipped. I actually expected it to be cancelled since I ordered when it randomly showed in stock for a minute the day after release. 

My friend who ordered right at launch time just had her entire order cancelled saying out of stock!  I feel horrible because I could have ordered an extra for her if we thought this would happen!

I have been trying to get a hold of someone for 3 days ab...

I have been trying to get a hold of someone for 3 days about my order. I have 2 things, 2 orders. Recieved a confirmation on app for one (but no email) and that's it. I'm pretty upset that as a customer who spends 1000 dollars a month with them I can't even get a response.

Re: I have been trying to get a hold of someone for 3 days ab...

I even paid extra to get my order faster but Sephora only sent a partial shipment!

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing