Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Moschino highlighter arrived broken :(

Can I get a replacement for this? It arrived today and it was totally broken because it was loose in the packaging - it wasn't pressed in the plastic holder all the way. I'm heartbroken​. I stayed up late for the launch so I could get the whole set.

Re: Moschino highlighter arrived broken :(

Hi Sparklexxbarbie, I'm sorry for the delayed reply. We are currently experiencing high volume. I see you have been assisted with this over the phone.

I'm not getting a response on here or on Facebook messeng...

I'm not getting a response on here or on Facebook messenger. I called a local Sephora and they won't tell me what Moschino items they got in for tomorrow and refuse to put one on hold for me if they do have one saying "It's first come first serve." Well if that were true, they would replace the broken item for me since I already purchased it. I understand how limited releases work but the right thing to do here - in my opinion - is let those with broken items swap them out in store on day one.

Re: I'm not getting a response on here or on Facebook messeng...

@sparklexxbarbie  usually Facebook msg got replied within a few hours during business hours.  I would pick up the phone and call customer service.  I am pretty sure they will send you a new one

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing