Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing samples

I just received my package and did not get any samples. I double checked my order online and I did put it in the basket but didn’t get any. 

Re: Missing samples

I experienced a similar situation with the package I received today. Was really looking forward to trying the samples I had selected at checkout. 

Hi @krishsh,

I am sorry for the delayed response. I will send you a private message so I can assist you with this. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Glad to know I'm not the only one who didn't receive their samples! It seems so petty to get upset about that, but its so nice to test products at home. 

Hi @quadbabe,

I am sorry that you did not receive your samples. I will send you a private message. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you! I got your pm, and I appreciate that!!!

Same issue here 😞 I was so excited to get my samples lol

Hi @EveIsLate,

I'm sending you a PM.

Always,

Danee

I have the same issue. Was so bummed, the samples are something I look forward to! But, nada. 

Hey,

I had the same issue. I was so looking forward to the samples. They're one of my favourite things to get with the Sephora order 😞

I could see them on the order and shipping confirmation but they weren't in the box or on the sheet in the box 😞

Hi @AfreenAA,

I am sorry about that! I will send you a private message so I can assist you with this. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JosieHatesThis I will send you a PM to help. 

@happyheidiii I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive samples with your order. I will look into this for you and send you a PM. 

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing