Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

Missing samples :(

I had three samples checked off on the packing list, but my box only had one. One of the samples was a big factor in my ordering since it was something I wanted to try. Not even any subtitutions, just the one sample was in there Smiley Sad  Never had this happen before. I have had a subtitution in the past, but never just samples left out altogether.

Hi Tinzles12.  I am so sorry that you did not receive all...

Hi Tinzles12.  I am so sorry that you did not receive all of your samples.  I will send you a message to help.

Re: Missing samples :(

The same thing has happened to be a couple times. I order things online all the time from Sephora, but recently have been having problems with my samples. Over the holidays I was missing all of my samples in my package, but I figured it was just because they were busy and it was an oversight. However, with my most recent order, I had a deluxe sample that I was really excited to get because I have been wanting to try out a BB cream, but it never came Smiley Sad It said on the receipt that it would be in my package, and the other two samples were, but this was the only one I really wanted to try and I'm totally bummed out! Smiley Sad

Littlebatt- I'm so sorry to hear that samples are missing from your most recent orders with us! I'll send you a message right now to helpSmiley Happy
<3 Melissa

I haven't had any problems with my samples from Sephoras.  However; I no longer order from Ulta because of missing samples.  To me, the samples; especially deluxe samples and those that one orders with Beauty Insider Points, ARE part of the order and need to be treated as such.  If it says on the invoice that it is in the box, it should be in there.  And, if the original item is not in there, then I expect an appropriate substitution.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors