Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing samples

I was so excited to receive my Sephora order today with all the samples and when I opened my box there was none at all. I bought a $65 foundation and they can't even put any samples in right. What's the point of giving me the option to pick samples if they don't even give them. Could've just bought my item elsewhere. 

Re: Missing samples

Same situation happened with me! All my samples were missing. Very disappointing. 😞

Hi asphan06,

I'm sorry to hear your three complimentary samples were missing! I'll send you a private message now.

Always,
Danee

I got my package today and I was so excited. When I opened it I only receive the item I ordered and none of the samples I picked! I am going to contact Sephora as soon as they are open.

Just received my package today, and it contained no samples. Often, samples are missing, but this is the first time I haven't received any samples at all. 😞

Hi yogijb,

I'm sorry to hear your samples were missing from your package! I'm going to send you a PM to help.

Always,
Danee

This happens quite frequently in my case, and actually happened with my last two orders. In one of these, I received two samples instead of three. I figured this may be due to availability?

Oh, I had the same issue! All 3 of my samples were missing. I've heard this happens sometimes, but this is my first time actually experiencing it myself. In the past, even if my chosen sample weren't in the box, there was usually a replacement for it. But this time, there was none. Nada.

I buy from Sephora fairly often, and many of my purchases are based on the samples. And really, trying samples is better than buying a product without trying it and having to return it if it doesn't work out. 😞

Hi @Prova, I'm sorry to hear this happened to you as well. I will send you a PM soon. 

I'm in your same boat @MikaSofia.  Like you I was so excited and I was even at the door to get my box from the delivery man. My excitement quickly turned to disappointment when I saw I only had only one sample in the box. It was one that I've already sampled before and did not like, and NONE of the ones I selected.  I was more excited about the samples in this order than I was about what I was buying.  This has happened before, but I think I still got three samples (not what I selected-but still something), but now a second time-it looks like Sephora is getting sloppy and careless.   

All of the the samples I selected are still being offered too so it doesn't seem to be a matter of running out. I specifically order online and at certain times based off of if there are samples I want to try.  

-Sorry this turned into a little bit of a rant, it was just so i was so looking forward to getting my package today. 

Hi @mfhereford, I will send you a private message momentarily to help you with this. 

Hi @MikaSofia, sorry to hear that! I'll PM you in just a moment to help.

I got the samples but none were what I chose! I never cho...

I got the samples but none were what I chose! I never choose perfume but it seems every time the moisturizer I've picked to sample is not in my order, yet still listed as an available sample on the app, and I end up with a man's cologne sample in its place. I was just looking at my lists and it shows I got samples I never actually got. not a big deal, but I do tend to buy more expensive and just MORE after I've gotten a sample. That's never going to happen with cologne...

Re: I got the samples but none were what I chose! I never cho...

Hi becksey,

I'm sorry to hear you received the incorrect samples! I'm going to send you a PM to assist you further.

Always,

Danee

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing