cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing samples for all my orders!!!

Missing samples, again.

I know it happens a lot, but Sephora customer service handled it so bad I have to post the whole thing here.

So last week's VIB sale was so tempting I could not help but ordered lots of stuffs, with multiple orders. And I received the packages last two days and decided to open them at once, just to find out there are only a few samples in the boxes, I did the counting, there were 13 missing samples.

So I emailed Sephora CS, understanding they are in a very busy week, I thought as long as they made it up then it's alright.

BUT.

The first reply I got is that they will give me 75 points for rewards bazaar to compensate the 13 missing samples, well... that's less than 6 points for 1 sample.

So I emailed them again, then this time they said they will give me 300 points instead. 23 points for 1 missing sample, still doesn't make sense. 

Two months ago I experienced a similar issue which I missed 3 samples for my order(back then sephora still gave 3 samples for each order), the CS kindly added 150 points to compensate that. So in just two months, Sephora now decided to compensate customer with 23 points per missing samples. 

I should be able to enjoy the thrill when opening the boxes, instead most of the samples I supposed to get are missing. And the customer service is copying templates to reply my messages, this is very disappointing. To be honest I found that unbelievable. I should have listen to my friends and buy my beauty products from Ulta beauty and Nordstrom instead. Sephora's service is so bad now.

Tags:

Re: Missing samples for all my orders!!!

Same here! 2 samples were missing from my order! if Sephora offers a sample then they should honor that! its so annoying.

Hi @France5k,

I'm sorry to hear this! I will send you a message shortly.

Best,

Laurie

Hello

Could I please get 200 points added to my account for the two samples that were missing from my order? I was looking forward to trying the products.

I appreciate you saying I would get 25 points, however,  that is not enough to get two samples next time that I order something.

Hi @florrrrrrrr,

I'm sorry to hear 13 samples in total were missing from your recent packages and for the service you've received! I'm going to send you a PM to assist you further.

Always,

Danee

Thanks Danee, I have replied your pm. Thanks for attending to the issue promptly. Unlike all the other Sephora CS I encountered, you are really helping the customer. 

@florrrrrrrr, I'm so sorry. It doesn't look like I received your private message. Can you please try sending me another PM? Thank you!

Sent again:) thanks!

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing