Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Missing promotion and samples

I have been shopping sephora for over a year. I don't live near a sephora store, so I shop exclusively online. I recently received an order missing one of the great beauty offers (a full set of moisturizing samples) a barrette that I paid for and wasn't in the box, and the 3 samples I chose but didnt receive any. While I was disappointed, I thought an email to customer service would help..... it actually made me more disappointed.

I received a reply from a representative. They clearly didnt read my questions- they never addressed the fact that I paid for a barrette and didnt receive it- all I got was:

"Samples are a wonderful way to try new products and we apologize that the samples were missing from your order #6989632647. We have added 25 points to your Beauty Bank in place of the missing samples. These points may be redeemed toward a deluxe Beauty Insider sample with a future online or in-store purchase."

Really? 25 points? That won't get you even 1/4 of a sample in the rewards bazaar. I indicated that I would accept a curl boss offer as a resolution as it was comparable with the moisturizer set that was no longer available. I had tried that set and liked it. They never even acknowledged the request. Very disappointed. After spending well over 1000$ in a year you would think they would honor my request. I will place an order just so I can receive a good sample set (they don't have them that often!) It was a double disappointment to get shorted the good set AND poor customer service 😞

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing