Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing package and missing items and Sephora won't refund me

Sephora used UPS and ONTRAC to deliver my packages. But all of them went missing. Two lost by ONTRAC one lost by UPS. And Sephora refused to reship another order after the second was missing. I searched for my packages all over the place and they were nowhere to be found. I also contacted our leasing office. My packages were not there. The packages were not received by me. 

I need Sephora refund me for the missing package. Sephora refused to to do so. Sephora also won't give me store credits. Sephora also asked me to go to the store. We have our own choice of how to shop. And this is not the answer for missing packages. Please refund me. I am so disappointed. Order number: #

sehp.png

Tags:

Re: Missing package and missing items and Sephora won't refund me

Hi @Qiqix

I'm sorry to hear about this! I'll send you a PM.

Regards,

Danee

Two packages were missing. I went downstairs to look for my packages immediately. They were not in the mailbox area of Building 6. I also went to our locker room, my packages were not there. I also contacted the leasing office looking for my missing packages. They told me that they didn't see my packages. I've shown you the screenshots of my conversations with the leasing office. I also went to the leasing office and told them I lost lots of packages during the holidays. 

Can you please refund me for all the missing items I never received. Thanks

@Qiqix I will send you a PM for more information. You can reply to the PM directly by selecting the bell or envelope in the top right hand corner.

Please refund me for the following items in order54850572952. these are the items I never received.

1. 1.Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Skin Barrier Moisturizer-1.69 oz/ 50 mL
  2. 2. Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo-8.5 oz/ 250 mL
  3. 3. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops-1.35 oz/ 40 mL
  4. 4. MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Microfinishing Loose Powder-Standard Size Translucent - 0.29 oz/ 8.5 g

Qiqix_0-1673632607294.png

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
  • sehp.png
  • Qiqix_0-1673632607294.png
testing