Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing package and Sephora refused to refund, reship, or give store credit.

I am absolutely HORRIFIED with Sephora’s customer service. 

I literally ordered 2 very expensive perfumes that totaled to be $428 and I didn’t get the package.

Mind you I have never returned anything in the 5 years I’ve been a beauty inside member nor have I ever even had to reach out to their support for something like this. I am a rouge member who has spend near $2,000 alone this year with them and planned to close out my year by finishing up my christmas shopping there.

I called their support and the woman I spoke with said they could put in the request to have the package resent BUT in her experience for anything over $300 it will be rejected and have to be manually reviewed which will take 24-48 hours before they decide to reject or approve it. I told her I didn’t care as much about 1 of the items but I just really wanted my moms gift to come in time for her birthday. She said it most likely will come near christmas because it will only be eligible for ground shipping and thats ONLY if they approve it first.

I ask for a refund to see if I can get it elsewhere instead because my moms gift isnt sold in store in Sephora and she said she had her manager put it in for her. She then told me it was flagged and needed to be manually reviewed. Okay fine I was like clearly they will see the issue and get back to me in a day or so. NOPE they not even 2 minutes later while im still on the phone with her say its been REJECTED. 

I ask what are my options and the woman tells me either reach out to UPS and see if they will refund you or dispute with your bank. She said if I disputed with my bank then I would most likely be blocked on Sephora. She also said I cant do store credit or have it reshipped since my refund was rejected.

1. If my order was considered “high value” why wouldn’t they put signature required to insure its delivery?

2. If Sephora did not insure my package then UPS will not compensate me for my missing package.

Long story short I am out of luck because of Sephora’s POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND POLICIES and most likely will have to dispute this with my bank and get blocked from shopping on Sephora due to something that is out of my control!!!!! This is insane. 

Lets also add that the Sephora employee was giggling about this situation and told me to NEVER PLACE AN ONLINE ORDER FROM SEPHORA TOTALING OVER $300!!! So if you plan on spending $300 plus I highly suggest you take your money elsewhere so you arent SCAMMED. 

Re: Missing package and Sephora refused to refund, reship, or give store credit.

This just happened To me with a few differences. I opened my package and there was nothing but paper & bubble wrap! And the package is a little beat up and taped bad. I called them and they refused to re send my package they told me to take it to “ups” I’m opening a case there but once again I ordered from Sephora not ups! They’re customer service is horrible! 

Re: Missing package and Sephora refused to refund, reship, or give store credit.

Hi @Natalia1218

I'm sorry to hear about this. I will send you a PM!

Regards,

Danee

This sucks, but the same thing happened to me. My order worth $500+ was marked as delivered but I never received it. Sephora refuses to help. It’s my first time ever ordering from here and I it was the worst experience. Can’t believe I had to go through this. No help has been provided! 

Hi @danny2901,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie

Hi. We ordered 2 things last Friday and my daughter asked me where the package was after she checked the tracking. The photo from the tracking shows the driver put the box right inside of the porch where everyone walking by can grab. When we ordered the items at the store, all I was told was we can order online for items that they don't have in store and it's free shipping. I was expecting USPS, but the shipping carrier was Deliver-It.com which I never heard of. When we order from Amazon.com, we have an instruction that the drivers should come inside the porch and put the item by the house door where people cannot see it.

Can I get a refund or can you ship the items again? Please contact me. Thanks.

@eatmanna I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a PM. 

@Titi4 I'm sorry to hear about this experience. I will send you a PM for more information. 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing