Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing items on my order

2D67A558-EF2E-40D1-B4CC-1EFF1BA76CB5.jpeg

CE4BD283-E44F-423D-99B6-DA25BF4C5A5F.jpeg

CB5AD230-3FD7-4FC3-9F8C-C2C5505835BE.jpeg

Hello I need help. I’m almost crying of impotence.

There are almost $90 dollars of missing items in my last order. On email and Instagram are telling me that they can’t help me because I received my package by a freight forwarding address. I understand BUT, I have proof it wasn’t stolen.. l weighted the box it is exactly 11 pounds like the shipment sticker says. Besides, the box is EXACTLY the size of the products that came inside. There’s no possibility of it being stolen before it got to me. Do you guys know anybody who could help me out with this? Please...

Re: Missing items on my order

Hi @lauracgf I send you a PM for more information. 

Hello, thanks. I already know this info but it’s obvious they packed this order incomplete. That’s what makes me so angry. I can’t believe this.

Hi Lauracgf. Did you ever get this resolved? I am going through the same thing now and basically being told they can't do anything because of my address when they didn't pack it in the first place. 

Hi Lauracgf and Rita45P, did your problem get solved?

I have the same problem for my $176 order. I have received a empty parcel which showed only 1 lb in UPS site (I have weighed only 500 grams actually), there is nothing in my package!  And the Sephora says they will not offer any refund or reshipment on it because I am using forwarding address.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos3
  • 2D67A558-EF2E-40D1-B4CC-1EFF1BA76CB5.jpeg
  • CE4BD283-E44F-423D-99B6-DA25BF4C5A5F.jpeg
  • CB5AD230-3FD7-4FC3-9F8C-C2C5505835BE.jpeg
testing