Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing items and Sephora refused the refund or reshipment

I've got facial allergy recently so ordered some La Mer products and paid for express shipment hoping to relieve the dryness asap, when I opened my parcel all La Mer were missing, called customer service immediately but they refused to refund or reship missing items because of their high value.... First time I've ever heard of this kind of policy, why didn't you make it clear and noticeable on the checkout page before charging me $500+ for nothing??? Wouldn't suggest anyone to order products from their website cause you may not receive it and Sephora won't do anything about it, THE WORST customer service ever! 😡😡😡

ps: Box received was tiny and had a huge paper wrap in it, it's not possible to fit all 8 items I bought, also the height is shorter than my missing items so they can't fit in the first place. This is definitely a SCAM, anyone in this situation is rightful to dispute charges for goods that weren't delivered as agreed. 

Re: Missing items and Sephora refused the refund or reshipment

HI @sis0118

I'm so sorry to hear about this. i will send you a PM.

Regards,
Danee

Thanks for addressing the issue so promptly! 

UPDATE: still haven’t received the refund from Sephora, very unprofessional, you need to address this ASAP

I feel the same anger 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing