cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing item and my package came destroyed

Hello everyone,

I purchase some things online from sephora for my wife. I created an account and everything to purchase these items. I order 5 things and I did not receive 1 item which was the SK-ii facial treatment. All the other items I received looked like they got run over by a car literally spill all over the box and shatter glass for the products that were glass, just a complete mess. The representative told me online that I had to return the items to obtain a refund. I said alright but what about the missing item? Like I cannot return that! At which point they told me they will note that in the notes so I can be sure to get a refund for the item I did no received. I showed up to the store and returned all the items that came in the box, a total mess of a package. The store told me they cannot refund me for the missing item and to take it with customer service. I contact customer service and they tell me they cannot refund me because of the of their system won’t allow it. I am not asking for the refund of the things I returned already just the MISSING ITEM! This is unfair like what do I do? It’s $299 product that I know my wife would love! So I am out of the product and everything and nobody helps.

Tags:

Re: Missing item and my package came destroyed

Hi @Marco3015

I'm sorry to hear about this. I will send you a PM.

Regards,

Danee

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing