Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing Samples

I was super excited today.... I have ordered 5 times since the last week of April... I paid the extra $10.95 shipping to get the last two orders in a few days... since my other orders have been pending for 9 days. I figured since I needed these specific products quickly, and I can try some samples I my friend told me about. UPS was late, which was fine except he left my box in sun in Texas, 101 temp today!!! I was hoping everything was ok! I rushed inside, set my box on my desk... cut open the tape. Kind of giddy... I see the Olaplex, but my samples 🤷‍♀️😫 weren’t there!!! I checked everything, the paper, the box, the other items. Nothing. I emailed CS and got a generic response! I replied and nothing. I know it’s free product, but that is the reason I chose to order. I could have just ordered from the website and paid the extra shipping! I have another order scheduled to be delivery tomorrow, The Ordinary products I’m running out of. Which I normally order from the website and it takes a little over a week. Even with everything going on right now. A couple weeks ago, I was talking about the Ulta app, and the coupons at lunch, when one of my friends told me about the Sephora app and the free samples! She swears by Sephora and their samples, and Sephora favorites stuff. She showed me what she gets at her level. I decided to try it out... My first experience was very disappointing! I guess I will see what happens tomorrow. I read several people were having this problem!! With 4 orders still pending... I’m kind of bummed out! I was looking forward to a surprise!! 

Tags:

Re: Missing Samples

Hi @GenaSeigman,

I am so sorry to hear your samples were missing from your recent order and that you have not yet received a response to your last email you sent us! I am going to send you a PM to further assist you.

Always,
Danee

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing