Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing Samples 3 times now...

I'm not one who cares too much about missing samples here and there. But check out this streak of failures:

- My last order came with 0 samples

- The one before came with 1 sample, no substitute

- The one before came with 0 samples

- Two orders before that came with 0

It became very easy to track because suddenly, I wasn't getting samples anymore. I don't know what's happening and it would be good to have a reason. I buy with the intent to try these samples and it seems dishonest that Sephora is showing these items are available and have not even sent substitutions or give an explanation. It doesn't have to be pandemic associated - just remove the samples from the page if you don't have them. I don't want to consider shopping elsewhere but there are a lot of other options in Canada now that I haven't had this issue with.. but I have no way of telling if this issue will persist Sephora. I won't be surprised if my current order comes with nothing again.

The latest receipt doesn't even show that I ordered any samples, so I had to double-check if I made an error. The account shows I did indeed choose samples, they just stopped showing them on the receipts now and give nothing. Crazy!

What's going on? And what can be done?

UPDATE: April 27, 2021

FYI - Another order came in without samples - no substitutions. This makes it the fourth order in a row sans samples, y'all. A Sephora rep gave me 100 points for the original post, but they couldn't provide a reason for what was happening and to trust that the issue was sent to the shipping department. They could not advise of anything else. Sephora should be keeping their employees better informed to answer what seems to be an issue for a lot of people right now.

Tags:

Re: Missing Samples 3 times now...

Same thing happened to me with an order I placed last week 😞 I figured they ran out of the sample I requested? But it seemed strange that they didn't substitute my samples for something else. It was disappointing to get NO samples. 

The same happened to me! They're listed on my order form and in the email, but nothing came in the  box...

HI @oliveramarija,

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that! I'll send you a PM.

Always,

Danee

The same thing has also happened to me! It shows in my account that I have samples added. But just recieved my package today, and I don’t have any samples. Doesn’t even have any samples shown on my order sheet 

Hi @kbdejong,

Oh no! I'm sending you a PM.

Always,
Danee

Hi @Solosaysana,

I'm so sorry to hear about your samples! I will send you a PM in just a moment.

Always,
Danee

My last Sephora order, I was missing samples. I thought it was a mistake, and you so kindly replaced it with points. I just recieved my Sephora order in the mail, only to find my product had arrived damaged , AND no samples as well. My experience with Sephora hasn’t been great lately .... 

@kbdejong Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. I will send you a PM to help. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing