Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

Makeovers

I am a VIB. and I just got an email for a "complimentary" makeover. But I read online that they cost $50. So, is the makeover really complimentary or not?

Accepted Solutions

I am also a VIB and the makeover is complimentary.  Becau...

I am also a VIB and the makeover is complimentary.  Because we are VIB we get our makeover for free we don't have to spend the 50 dollars in order to get it.  I know this for a fact because they had the same thing in March (I believe) and I got my makeover for free, I also received tons of free samples of the products that they tried on me.  It was an amazing experience and I am planning in partaking in this offer again.  Hope this answers your question.

All Replies

I am also a VIB and the makeover is complimentary.  Becau...

I am also a VIB and the makeover is complimentary.  Because we are VIB we get our makeover for free we don't have to spend the 50 dollars in order to get it.  I know this for a fact because they had the same thing in March (I believe) and I got my makeover for free, I also received tons of free samples of the products that they tried on me.  It was an amazing experience and I am planning in partaking in this offer again.  Hope this answers your question.

Hi Queen Ravena,   Yes, the makeover is complimentary as...

Hi Queen Ravena,

Yes, the makeover is complimentary as part of our August VIB appreciation month. You have between today and the 12th to take advantage of this free makeover. To make an appointment please contact your local Sephora Smiley Happy. For more information about the makeover and some of the other VIB offers we have planned for for August please visit our VIB page here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/VIBs-Let-us-treat-you/m-p/358805.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors