Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Lucky day promo code

Hi Sephora fans. Did anyone get to use the lucky day promo code? When I tried using it it said it's for special clients only. What does that mean? Are VIB or VIB rouge clients not special? How does Sephora choose who to give promo codes to?

I used the code from IG yesterday and it worked fine.

I used the code from IG yesterday and it worked fine.

Re: Lucky day promo code

I'm really disappointed, I had actually decided to get the new Natasha Denona palette, I was so excited to take the plunge and now the code doesn't work. Just one more reason to add to the list of very many reasons to shop at Ulta instead. 😞

RE: Lucky day promo code

It's said that only certain people may use the code . Only those that received the email. At first everyone was able to use it but now sephora corrected the mistake - comments from trendmood1 on Instagram was where I received most of this info

I also saw it on trendmood's instagram. I'm just wondering how sephora picks the "special" clients.

Re: RE: Lucky day promo code

Hi @careenkh,

The "Lucky Day" promotion code was sent to 100,000 clients at random. I hope this information clarifies any confusion! 🙂

Best Regards,

Raquel 

Re: RE: Lucky day promo code

Yes it does, thank you for the info =] I guess the phrase "special clients" threw me off. If anyone is special it's their VIB Rouge clients

Hiii
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing