Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Loves list missing all my loved items

It seems others are having this issue... When I go to my Loves list, everything is gone. But when I go to an item I had Loved, the red heart is still selected. If I add a new Love, it does not show up on my Loves page. I've tried multiple computers, iPads, the app on my phone, etc. and have the same problem everywhere. I've submitted this to help a few times but just keep getting generic responses 😞  So I don't know if Sephora realizes that there is an actual technical issue?

Re: Loves list missing all my loved items

I’m having this issue right now!! I can’t seem to get customer service to help me. I got a generic email back. It’s been three days!! 

I just posted about having this issue! Wonder if by my re...

I just posted about having this issue! Wonder if by my replying now to your post will string our posts up as a thread & position it at the 'top of the queue'? You should find & reply to my post. Squeaky wheel & grease & all.

My love list recently disappeared last week.. and after reading this thread I thought that was pretty much the end of it! Anyways, I called Sephora customer service and spoke to supervisor or manager and explained what was happening with my love list.. and she wrote a note on my account and contacted the techinical team to take a look at it.. she said if it wasn’t fixed in 48 hrs to call back, well about 24 hrs later it was fixed! So definitely call and ask to speak to manager when speaking to customer service and have them get the tech team to specifically look at your account, because clearly they were able to see the problem and resolve it! Hope this helps!

RE: Re: Loves list missing all my loved items

I've had this same issue for months now. Loves list does not show up on my phone, tablet, or pc. Contacting Sephora I am told they do not know about the issue and they will report it. My loves list stopped working when I was looking at my loves list. Everything disappeared and it said that I had nothing loved. I still have red hearts by things that were in my list before the glitch. I can not remove them. This seems to be a site problem or account problem. Clearing things on my computer did nothing.

Ugh. This just happened to me too. Has anyone resolved this? It's extremely frustrating.

Hi @Frescalee

I'm going to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you. 

Anonymous Insider

I've been having this issue for months and the customee care keeps telling me the issue must be on my end. And clearly I am not the only one so Sephora should really look into this!

Hi @Anonymous. Has this issue resolved itself or are you still unable to view your Loves? Let me know! 

XO,

Mila 

The same thing is happening to me and it's driving me nuts. I cleared all my cookies and cache and nothing's changed! I'm really frustrated. 

Hi Junijay,

I'm sorry to hear about this! Are you on a desktop or mobile device? If you're on a mobile device, are you on our mobile app or mobile site? Have you tried logging out of your account then logging back in?

Always,
Danee

Ugh exact same issue here. I've done all I can on my end, this is clearly an issue with the site not the users. I use firefox (and tried chrome) and have cleared all my cookies etc. It's driving me nuts!! Although it's also saving me money since I am forgetting all the items I wanted to buy. Hope this gets resolved soon.

Hi @mistermeowgi. Sorry for the late response. Are you still experiencing this issue?

XO,

Mila 

Yes unfortunately 😞

My loves list still stays empty no matter what I add to it. I have taken to taking screenshots of items I am interested in online just to keep track of what I am looking for in store. 

Hi @forbobbin,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having issues accessing your 'Loves List'. We currently aren't experiencing this issue on our end, but I'll be sure to forward it to the appropriate department for further review.

For optimal viewing, we recommend using the internet browsers Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome to access Sephora.com. If you are using Internet Explorer, you will need to upgrade to the newest version. Hopefully this will fix your issues! 

Cheers!
Nikko

Thanks... I do use Chrome, not IE.  And I'm getting this same issue on the app on my iPhone and iPad, so I don't see how it could be a browser issue.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing