Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Lost points

my account was deducted thousands of points due to inactivity however I make most of my purchases in store as I like to browse products. During the pandemic stores were closed and everything was on lockdown. I wasn’t even notified so that I could use the points online. This is unfair as I’ve always been a loyal customer. 

Tags:

Re: Lost points

Same thing happened to Me! I am an international student and had to leave the US due to COVID and of course I wouldn't be able to make any purchase either online or in store last year. Now that I'm back I log onto Sephora and found out that my 4696 points are completely gone?it's simply unacceptable. I have been shopping at Sephora for years and no notice or email was given before the expiration or I would have found a way to make a purchase. Such a cold-blooded company and I doubt I'll ever shop at Sephora again.

Hi @SherryShel,

Points will expire if your account has been inactive for 12 consecutive months or more. You can keep your account active by making a purchase or redeeming a reward  or the birthday gift. I'll look into this then send you a PM.

Regards,
Danee

Hi @1brainteaser,

I will send you a private message.

Best Wishes,

Janean

@1brainteaser @It’s in their terms and agreement online when you sign up for the program 

Beauty Insider Point Expiration

It's our hope that you redeem your Beauty Insider Points on a regular basis. All unredeemed Beauty Insider Points will expire when a program member has not engaged in Beauty Insider Point activity associated with that membership account (through purchase or redemption) for 12 months or more. If you have questions regarding the date of your last Beauty Insider Point activity or your last purchase, check your Beauty Insider page. If you feel Beauty Insider Points have been expired in error, please email Customer Service at customerservice@sephora.com for assistance.

In addition, Beauty Insider Points will automatically expire if your Membership is revoked or otherwise cancelled for the reasons further detailed in Section 8.

https://www.sephora.com/beauty/terms-conditions-beauty-insider#earn-redeem-rewards

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing