Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Lost my package ,please help

I have purchased few products from Sephora 2 days ago and i have lost my package, the order is worth of 1074$. the status of my package is showing that its delivered but i have not got my package and there is no picture of the delivered package at least. It is very disappointing because I'm waiting for my package eagerly. I have contacted sephora and asked to reship my order, but sephora said that they will not reship or refund the my order. I really don't know how to prove that i have really lost my package, please let me know if there is a way to do so. I'm a student and to earn 1000$ is a lot of hard work and  i respect sephora services as i know the hard work they are doing for customers. But i really don't know what should i do now. Now I'm just blaming myself why did i ordered the products. 

I request sephora to Please help me to reship my order. That way i will be satisfied that i have spent my valuable money on some quality products for myself, not for someone who stole my product.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Thank you 

Stay Safe

Re: Lost my package ,please help

Hi @Saibaba,

I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive your order! I'll send you a PM in just a moment.

Always,

Danee

Re: Lost my package ,please help

@Saibaba Usually the shipper can submit a tracer for the package to see what happened to it.  Have you tried to speak with another customer service rep or their manager?

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing