Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Lost September Play box

My September Play box was supposed to be delivered a couple of days ago but I never got it. Tracking says it’s in the mail box but usually it’s too large for my mail box and it will be delivered to the front door. I have been living in this place for 2 yrs and so far nothing has ever been stolen. But somehow I just did not get my Play box this month. USPS did not give helpful response. I called Sephora but there was too much wait time so I emailed the customer service. NO RESPONSE SO FAR. Who should I talk to in such case?? Very unhappy because I buy tons of stuff from Sephora but when there is issue, no one is helping...

Re: Lost September Play box

Hi minma,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your September PLAY! box. I'm sending you a PM now to assist you.

Always,

Danee

RE: Lost September Play box

If the tracking says that it's delivered then the problem is with USPS and not Sephora. Perhaps you had a substitute mail person and they hid the box to prevent it from being stolen. They also sometimes deliver to the wrong address and mark it as received. I've had both of these things happen to me, as well as a ton of other ones caused by USPS.

RE: Lost September Play box

Thanks. Yeah it makes sense. The service of USPS around where I live is terrible. Sometimes they don’t knock your door and just leave a notice assuming no one is home.
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing