Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Lasership Stealing Packages

This is an awful delivery service that I am sure, is stealing all the Sephora goodies that we online customers are ordering. They create fake delivery updates. They said they left my package yesterday with doorman whose name is Jhon. Guess what? Our apartment doesn't have a doorman/ leasing office/ mailroom guy/live-in super. I am sure the driver saw my Sephora package and simply stole it. Sephora is now sending me a re-shipment through Lasership AGAIN!!!  So frustrating...I am sure I will never receive this package either although the tracking will say it has been delivered. Not going to order online from Sephora until they end their partnership with Lasership. 

Re: Lasership Stealing Packages

exactly why I stopped ordering from Sephora website.

Laser Ship is awful.. I'll be a 100% honest I knew for a fact not only did they steal my  Sephora order.. They have stolen my bath and body works numerous times and also my Victoria's secret. I don't know as a purchaser I truly believe when you specifically ask this company should not be used. Because basically you're extending credit to a stranger And you will never receive your merchandise. The company should probably listen to their customers. I don't know about anybody else but I get excited when I know I order myself something and when it doesn't come Better yet when it says it has been delivered and totally is not there's nothing more frustrating  . I see this post was 2018 here I am 2021 nothing's changed it's even worse

Hi @crystalLee7,

I am sorry to hear about this and we appreciate you for taking the time to share this feedback with us! I'll share your feedback with the appropriate team. If you need any assistance with your order, please send me a private message with your order number. 

Best regards,
Laurie 

Hi @DebDC,

I am so sorry to hear this! If you do not receive your reshipment please let me or another MOD know and we will look into this further for you. We will also forward your feedback to our shipping department for improvements.

Best,

Zakiya

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing