Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

LASERSHIP "3" Day Shipping Joke

I have been a loyal Sephora customer for about 9 years. Even when I was a kid and had no money, I would save up and by something from Sephora. I preferred it to ULTA because I do a lot of my shopping online and the 2day Flash shipping was a good benefit. I was able to become Rouge for the last two years and honestly I was okay with waiting for 3 day standard shipping and take the 750 points. However, Sephora switch from using UPS to using Lasership and they are the worst. I have had nothing but issues with them. Not only that it has taken 5 DAYS to ship it. Sephora used to always ship that day or the next day. I made 4 phone calls, spent 45 minutes just waiting for a person, asking about my missing packages. They have tried delivering these packages late at night. One attempted was actually at 10:46PM! Insane. I called many times to let them know that they have to deliver before 5 or they would not have access to my apartment building. I called Sephora 2 times about this and the assured me that it would be delivered by the time requested. Nope. I stayed with Sephora over ULTA because even if the rewards were pretty awful the shipping was worth it. They lost their one advantage.  I finally got tired of waiting and arguing and requested a refund. Those packages are Sephora's problem now. It sucks cause I really wanted what I ordered (which was over $150 worth of product) I am sticking with Ulta now. They always have $3.50 coupons which takes care most of the shipping cost anyway. And I am alway earning money of the next purchase too. Sephora has cut back at the expense of their customers. I refuse to shop online with Sephora until they no longer use Lasership.

Re: LASERSHIP "3" Day Shipping Joke

Hi @EmilyAquarius,

I will send you a PM to further assist you. 

Best,
Rebecca

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing