cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

JCP Sephora Giftcard from Walmart

For anyone buying a sephora giftcard and don't want to gravely disappoint the person getting a giftcard please do not buy them from Walmart or any other places besides sephora stand alone cause you can not use it online. Why does is state on the back of the giftcard holder it can be used on sephora.com and when I went to use it, thats when I find out its JCP Sephora only. This was bought at walmart. This NEEDS to be fixed! HIGHLY disappointed. 

Re: JCP Sephora Giftcard from Walmart

@Anonymous I'm sorry for the confusion! Sephora inside JCPenney gift cards are JCPenney gift cards and can be used in our stores inside JCPenney or online at JCP.com/sephora

Anonymous Insider

I completely understand that. How is a person supposed to know that when the giftcard was bought at walmart and on the giftcard holder states it can be redeemed at sephora.com. It needs to be made noted, if not already, to whoever is in charge of that cause that needs to be fixed. Alot of disappointed people, especially with alot of jcpennys going out of business. But thank you for responding. 

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm sorry for the trouble and I'll send you a message for more information so I can forward this feedback.

Best,

Laurie

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing