Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Is anyone else having trouble getting packages from Sephora?

I've been having a very difficult time getting my orders from Sephora the past several months.  I initially chalked it up to the pandemic, but the most recent order, placed July 13 and with a "delivery by" date of July 16, has not updated tracking info in a week now.  The shipper, LSO, indicates that the package was picked up on the 16th in a city a couple of hours from me and originally stated that it would be delivered the 19th.  However, ever since that time it has only stated that "delivery date information will be available once details are provided by the carrier."  No new scans or updates have been provided.

I went to report this to Sephora, but I'm not seeing a customer service email address, and the customer service chat always seems to be offline.  I'm trying to find a time when I'm not at work to actually call, but I don't recall it being this difficult to deal with problems before.

Is anyone else having these issues?  Is there a place to report lost packages, in the event it truly is lost?

Re: Is anyone else having trouble getting packages from Sephora?

I’m having the same issue, my package shows “delivered” but I receive nothing! 

Hi @520Mingming,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll send you a message shortly.

Warm regards,

Laurie

@Andalucian  I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I will look into this for you and send you a PM. 

@Andalucian I haven't been having issues with my online orders.  All the info you need is on the bottom of the website under the  HELP section and under Customer Service

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing