Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Incompetent customer service and sephora needs to stop using fleet optics

I cannot believe the kind of customer service Sephora offers when they are such a big company. I called Sephora to ask about my package delivery as I couldn't track it (because it is being shipped by Fleet Optics...) and I was expecting the delivery to happen that day, and yet the BA on the phone offered nothing useful other than telling me to wait until I receive the package. Obviously, the package never came and I called the next day. The BA this time, told me the package is lost! No explanation given. Simply, he gave me two options: either a reshipment or a refund. I chose to get my order reshipped, even though one of the items in my order was limited edition and I could not get it again. I requested that the replacement order be shipped to a different address and the BA told me he will do that. Meanwhile, I am on the sephora website at the same time as I am on the phone with Sephora. I noticed the replacement order was still shipping to the same address and he did not change it. So, I told the BA that the address is wrong and he said he will change it. I then notice he placed a NEW order with the correct shipping address, but now 1 item is missing from my order. I told him this, and he said it is out of stock. This item was actually in the first replacement order he placed, so I don't understand why it's not in my order if I just requested a shipping address change! This BA was simply not helpful at all, and I was put on hold several times. I spoke to a supervisor to sort things out and he ALSO was incompetent with his job. Not only he couldn't resolve the issue that I lost a second item to my original order, he couldn't even process a refund request on this item. All the while, I was wasting time being put on hold and I received no form of compensation for this incident. In the end, I received no call back from this supervisor and I had to contact Sephora again through Facebook to get my refund. (I'm still waiting on an email confirmation for this refund btw) Overall, I couldn't believe the type of customer support I received and the lack of competence I sense from Sephora employees. Sephora seriously needs to stop using shipping carriers such as Fleet Optics that has given bad experience to their customers (not only me). I will stop ordering from Sephora for awhile...

RE: Incompetent customer service and sephora needs to stop using fleet optics

They seriously are terrible at customer service. I had a bad experience with them Too.

I have had the same issue and although Sephora sends repl...

I have had the same issue and although Sephora sends replacements they are not addressing the underlying issue. What will happen with Black Friday... anticipate the limited edition products will go missing and can't be replaced. Sephora you need to do better.

Re: Incompetent customer service and sephora needs to stop using fleet optics

Hi @LAlicee I'm so sorry to hear about your experience! I will look into this for you and send you a PM.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing