Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

If you purchase something and it hasn't shipped yet, but it's now showing "out of stock" will my item still ship?

So I bought some hair products for my mom for mother's Day, and had done a seperate order for my own hair needs. I was surprised when my order had already shipped and a day later the one for my mom had not... I checked and it appears that one of the items is sold out. Now I'm wondering if the order is stuck and if there is a way to cancel it and swap the sold out item for something else, as I assume it's unlikely it'll be restocked and shipped out in time? HELP!!

Re: If you purchase something and it hasn't shipped yet, but it's now showing "out of stock" will...

Hi @SarahCards,

@quspork is correct! We would send you an email if an item is out of stock and we're not able to send it. However, I'll take a look at the order then send you a PM!

Always,

Danee

Re: If you purchase something and it hasn't shipped yet, but it's now showing "out of stock" will...

Got your message! Thank you for looking into it, I really appreciate it 🥰

Re: If you purchase something and it hasn't shipped yet, but it's now showing "out of stock" will my item still ship?

If you weren't receiving the item, @SarahCards then Sephora would send you a cancellation email for that item. If you haven't received that email, then I wouldn't worry.

Re: If you purchase something and it hasn't shipped yet, but it's now showing "out of stock" will my item still ship?

@SarahCards I have had this same thing happen multiple times and all my orders that showed out of stock items after my order got placed ended up shipping to me.  I can't speak for others though.

You can always call customer service to confirm.

I would personally contact customer service they’re very helpful and can assist you with your inquiry.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing