Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

If i order from sephora am i assired to get it my daughter ordered 100 dollars woth of make up and a set of lipsticks and it was stolen

I apologize would I be assured to actually receive it cause my daughter whose account this is her birthday is on the tenth apparently her sweet sixteen birthday present was stolen there was a package for a skin care set a lipstick set of 5 and 4 in 1 glow stick and mists they left it by my door apparently and it was stolen now I have nothing to give her on Sunday her birthday so I just want to know if you guys leave the packages beside my door without a knock cause we are always home and I have two yappy dogs we hear knocking so yea I'm not happy it's a big deal a sweet sixteen and I provided all I could and somebody walked off with it 

Re: If i order from sephora am i assired to get it my daughter ordered 100 dollars woth of make u...

Hi @mom21mom2all

I'm so sorry to hear about your package! I will send you a PM to assist.

Regards,

Danee

Re: If i order from sephora am i assired to get it my daughter ordered 100 dollars woth of make up and a set of lipsticks and it was stolen

@mom21mom2all  I'm so sorry someone stole your package. That's happened to me more than once (though not Sephora packages) and it sucks. Have you contacted Sephora customer service about the order? 

Sephora doesn't actually deliver packages. A mail courier or shipping company does that. For questions about how and where your package was delivered, you'll need to contact the shipper (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.). I don't know how much Sephora can or will help you get info/details from the shipper. 

A couple of my missing/stolen packages were from Amazon and, since they have in-house shipping, getting resolution wasn't too difficult. I've also had a package shipped from By Terry in France that was seized and searched by US Customs, and 2 or 3 items mysteriously disappeared from that package (I'm still convinced they "wound up" in a customs agent's pockets 🙄). Submitting a claim against customs was frustrating and I never got resolution that way. But I also contacted By Terry so they could perhaps pursue the issue from their end. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing