Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

I got my package, but none of the samples I picked out.

I just received my shipment in the mail. I had picked out 3 samples and 2 of them on the order now say out of stock. The one other sample I had picked out says it was shipped but it wasn’t in the box or a separate package so I didn’t receive any of the 3. I’m confused to why it would let me pick the two samples and add them to my shipment  that now say out of stock in the first place if there wasn’t any stock on them.

I got my package, but none of the samples I picked out.

I had this issue too. I've been ordering a lot lately (just getting back into skincare after I had a baby!) The first orders came with samples but the last 2-3 didn't. I have flash too. I know they're free... but still. If they aren't going to send them, don't make it an option! lol

Re: I got my package, but none of the samples I picked out.

Hi moisturizeme13,

I am sorry to hear that samples have been missing from your orders! I am sending you a message now:)

❤️ Melissa

that also happened to me, didn't receive what i picked out.

that also happened to me, didn't receive what i picked out.

Re: that also happened to me, didn't receive what i picked out.

Hi Carryl,

Our online samples are subject to change based on availability at our warehouse and they maybe different from the ones that you selected. However, if samples were missing from your order, please let me know! Thank you.

❤️ Melissa

My last the orders did not contain any sample. I would have happier with three substitute samples rather than zero samples.

Hi dparker,

I am truly sorry to hear that samples were missing from your order! I am sending you a message now.

❤️ Melissa
Anonymous Insider

Im so upset with you, my samples didnt come either and mi...

Im so upset with you, my samples didnt come either and mine are not out of stock, theres alit of talk about this issue! I emailed them and they said they dont have to resend any if they didnt come.

Re: Im so upset with you, my samples didnt come either and mi...

Hi @Anonymous,

I sincerely apologize about this. I'll be sending you a PM shortly to assist. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

Hi @Leah0892,

I'm so sorry to hear this. I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.

Warm Regards,

Penelope

RE: Re: I got my package, but none of the samples I picked out.

Hi Penelope, I hate to be a bother, and I know this is such a minor issue. But I didn’t receive the samples again when I got my package today. I’m not looking for anything free, is it possible to get the samples I selected on my just recent order sent out? I considered purchasing another small prices item just to get the samples because I’ve been dying to try them. But I’m afraid it will happen again as this is the second time I’ve had this issue. Please get back to me at your convenience. Thank you Leah
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing