Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

I can't add my new credit card?

Trying to pay for my order, but anytime I try to type in my credit card info in the boxes for adding a new credit card the numbers don't show up. Nothing I type in the boxes appears and it won't let me move forward with the order.  

Anonymous Insider

Re: I can't add my new credit card?

Having the same problem and I just posted my complaint.  Very frustrating, they will lose customers this way.  Why don't they fix the problem with their on-line ordering system?

Anonymous Insider

Why won't Sephora let me add credit card for on-line ordering?  Very frustrating!  2nd time this has happened.  I had to call the phone number and give my card number that way, but this is very inconvenient and frustrating as well.  Today I tried to place my order, same problem.  I called the  number: estimated wait time 17 mins.  After 18 mins, my order timed out and I hung up.  What is the problem with the on-line ordering system and why won't Sephora fix it?  

@Anonymous I will send you a PM for more information on the issue you are experiencing. 

Hi @makeupocus I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulty.  Please give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA and a Beauty Advisor will be happy to assist you with this. 

Hi, I called the number and they added my credit card, but they didn't take the CVV code so when i went to check out again, the site asked for my CVV and it still wouldn't let me type in the box. So I called back and they told me to refresh the page and nothing worked and they said to just call when i want to place an order. Is there a way to fix this so I can actually shop online and not over the phone? 

Anonymous Insider

I asked the beauty advisor why this is happening and she didn't know and had no solutions to offer.  Come on Sephora!  Fix this problem!  We don't want to h ave to phone  you every time we make an on-line order.  Ridiculous.

Hi @makeupocus,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll take a look, and I'll send you a PM to help shortly.

Best regards,

Laurie

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing