Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

I AM SO UPSET RIGHT NOW!

So I placed an order and it's been over a week with no e-mails from Borderfree... Called Sephora this morning and looks like UPS sent the palette with all the orders (including mine) to a wrong address.  I don't mind waiting for mine but looks like they will refund me... I have no choice but to get a refund. What was in my order you ask... The Cinderella Palette!!!!!!!  If I would have known I would have placed a second order when I saw it go back on-line.  I am beyond pissed right now!  No amount of points will "fix" this.   I don't even use them! I sure hope Sephora management will give UPS an **bleep** chewing!  Seriously 

Re: I AM SO UPSET RIGHT NOW!

They said they had to refund me. I didn't care if it took 2, 3 or even 4 weeks... They said refund and refunded the money.

Oh, my.....that is horrible. Sorry this happened to you.

To the mod who deleted part of my post... I know you are doing your job but why didn't you politely tell me to remove it myself.  I would have done it. You could of also asked if there was a way to help.  Maybe put me in contact with management. That would be nice. That would have been good CS!

Hi veronika - I didn't delete part of your post (and I'm not sure who did), but I did move this thread to Customer Service, because threads concerning UPS and order issues are customer service issues and should be put in this board so our customer service advisers can see them quickly and help.

Best,

Candace

Thank you Candace for letting me know.  I was trying to find the post and couldn't anymore and now thought someone had deleted it.  I understand why it's moved to CS but I also wanted to inform other BT members of what had happened.

Highlighted

Hi Veronika- I'll send you a message. Smiley Happy -Laura

Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos1
  • upload_1926389839553232655.jpg