Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Hydration Set - Jet Lag Mask Recall

I recently learned of the recall from Summer Fridays of the Jet Lag Mask. I bought the mask in the Hydration Set in December, tried it once and got a horrible burning/red reaction from it. This was way after Sephora's 30 day return policy so I couldn't return it 😞 Has anyone been able to get some kind of refund for the Jet Lag Mask from buying the Hydration Set?  

Re: Hydration Set - Jet Lag Mask Recall

I bought the mini version late last year at Sephora and had a bad reaction too. Face was super red and burning. Had to use fresh aloe vera to sooth my skin. Summer Fridays never got back to me after Ileft a review about what happened. Their site says it can be returned wherever you bought it, but I see nothing about that on the Sephora website. 

@Fsko I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a PM to help. 

I’m having the same issue! I bought the hydration set last December and was bummed when I got a reaction after using the mask. I loved the other products but didn’t try the mask again until last week and had to rinse it off right away because of how badly it irritated my skin. I finally did some digging and realized the old formula was recalled! Any idea how to go about returning/exchanging to their new formulation since mine was part of a set? 

@DRBeauty21 I will send you a PM to help. 

Hi! I also bought the hydration set online (back in November). I just used the Jet Lag mask and went online after a reaction to see that it had been recalled. I’m disappointed there wasn’t a notification sent out. Is there a way to get a refund when it was purchased in a set? Thank you! 

@jennam20 I will send you a PM to help. 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors