Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

How to get a birthday gift?

Hi, 

My birthday is in April, I want to know how can I get my birthday gift from Sephora? 

Thanks,

Yunan

Re: How to get a birthday gift?

so iwas redemming my birthday  but when i click check out it shows this .Merchandise, excluding gift cards and eGift certificates, must be included in your order to qualify for your Birthday gift so what do i do

@godwar You would need to have merchandise in your basket when redeeming your gift online. 

Hi YunanN!

You can redeem your Birthday Gift online or in store during your entire birthday month or within two weeks of your birth date. If you'd like to redeem it online, you'll have the option to add it to your merchandise order from the rewards section at checkout. If you prefer to redeem it in store, simply provide the Cast Member with your Beauty Insider account information and ask for your gift 🙂

Always,
Danee

Anonymous Insider

Hi Danee, 

I tried to redeem it online, but it said "Merchandise, excluding gift cards and eGift certificates, must be included in your order to qualify for your Birthday gift." So what I should do?

Thanks,

Yunan

@Anonymous, if you'd like to redeem your birthday gift online, it must be included with a merchandise order. If you have items in your basket and you're still receiving that error message, please give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) so that one of our representatives can make sure it is included with your order. Thank you!

Always,

Danee

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing